With the convenience of credit cards and the rewards program getting more appealing, it is easy to see why millions of Americans are carrying a credit card.
Our partners make the process of acquiring a new credit card quick and easy providing you the ability to select from the following options with over 80 credit card to choose from:
Credit Cards By Credit Score
- Excellent Credit (750+)
- Good Credit (700-749)
- Fair Credit (650-699)
- Poor Credit (600-649)
- Bad Credit (Below 599)
- No Credit History
- Build Credit
Personal Card Type
- Over 80 Personal Credit Cards to choose from
- Student credit cards with rewards programs
- Business credit cards with rewards
- 7 Military Credit Cards with interest rates as low as 8.4% on balance transfers
- All Rewards Cards
- Travel Cards with Gas, Airlines and Hotel Rewards
- Airline and Hotel Travel Rewards
What Preferences Suit you?
- Looking for a card with no annual fee?
- Looking for a card with low APR?
- Looking for a secured credit card to help rebuild your credit?
- Looking for a Balance Transfer credit card?
- Looking for a pre-paid credit card to help rebuild your credit?
Credit Cards Advantages
With the convenience of credit cards and the rewards program getting more appealing than ever, it is easy to see why millions of Americans are searching for the best credit card offers.
Americans carry 2.3 credit cards on average with 85% of Americas having at least one credit card. Credit cards offer so many advantages over other payment methods like Hotel, airline, fuel and cash rewards.
Credit Cards And Your Credit Score
Your credit card can help you to budget monthly expenses as long as the full amount is paid every month. The credit card providers like American Express, categorize your purchases and send quarterly or annual reports summarizing your spending and provide breakdowns by product group.
Credit card use is connected directly to your credit score and can be a very positive or negative report depending on use.
If you have a lower credit today, it does not mean you have to stay in this position. With discipline, you can raise your credit score very quickly if you can stay focused on a few key items. If you require help with getting your credit score back on track, Novita has developed a game like a challenge to help you focus on your credit.
Once your credit score increases, you should expect an improved interest rate, better loan terms and access to the best credit card services with lower interest rates.
By starting to pay all of your debts on time, you will start to pull yourself out of the bad credit category. There are three credit bureaus that provide credit reporting, they are Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian. This group of credit bureaus offers a free service called Aunnualcreditreport.com where you can get a free copy of your credit report every 12 months from each credit reporting company. Once you have received this information, you will start to have a better understanding of what these reports look like and what information your creditors are reporting your credit history to the lenders.
Your credit score is your financial report card showing the history of payments like credit lines, secured and unsecured loans, mortgage and credit card information.
FICO suggests that the proper use of your credit card is 30% of available credit and paying the credit card balance in full every month.
Credit Utilization makes up 30% of your credit score and paying your bills on time makes up 35%, so if you pay your bills on time and don't carry big balances, you're two-thirds of the way toward a good credit score. The final credit score pieces can move you from a good score to a great one. See the MyFico information the references below for all the information you require to achieve a great credit score.
Ask Your Credit Card Provider
The credit card industry is a very competitive business. We suggest that you contact your provider directly if you are looking for a better deal before you make any changes with your current credit card service provider. Most credit card providers offer all of the same perks that you may be looking for like lower APR's or better rewards programs. Call them and ask if they are willing to offer you a better deal before you go through the hassle of changing everything connected to your existing card.
Another thing to consider is your credit score. Your credit history makes up 15% of your credit score. Before you cancel that old card, look back on how long you've had the card. If you've had it for a for years, ask your existing provider first for better perks.
Going to be Late on a Card Payment?
We recommend that you contact your credit card provider and let them know if you are going to be late on a payment. Explain the circumstances and let them know when you will get the payment to them. Request them to waive the late fee. From my personal experience, they may do this once as long as you do not make it a habit.
Credit Card Company Strength
Credit card providers are backed by major banks that carry a lot of strength in the market. When you are not happy with a purchase or if something was charged to your credit card that does not belong, you can stop the payment and dispute that charge. That would be very difficult if you've paid in cash or on a debit card.
Lost or Stolen Credit Card
If your credit card is lost or stolen, your credit card provides a degree of protection. If you can report your card stolen immediately, most credit card providers offer a zero liability policy, meaning you do not have to repay anything for unauthorized purchases. If the card is lost, it is canceled and a new card is sent out to you immediately.
For the complete information on any credit card listed on this site, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click any link to a credit card provider, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While Americaloanservice.com always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.
FICO scores and credit scores are used to represent the creditworthiness of a person and may be one indicator of the credit type you are eligible for. However, credit score alone does not guarantee or imply approval for any credit card offer.
Advertiser Disclosure: The credit card offers that appear on the website are from credit card companies which Americaloanservice.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). The site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers.
- What Makes up my Fico Score - What Makes up my Fico Score myfico.com acquired May 2018
- American Express Credit Card: about - America Express Credit Card company about.americanesxpress.com acquired may 2018
- JP Morgan Chase Credit Cards: about - About JP Morgan Chase credit cards jpmorganchase acquired may 2018
- Capital One: about - About Capital One capitalone.com acquired may 2018
- Barclayscard: about - Barclayscard credit card story home.barclaycard acquired May 2018
- Citigroup Credit Cards: about - Citigroup Credit Cards: citigroup about acquired May 2018
- Credit One Bank Credit Cards: about - Credit One Bank Credit Cards about creditonebank acquired may 2018
- Discover Credit Card: about - Discover Credit Card About: press release acquired may 2018
- Mastercard credit card company: about - Mastercard credit card company about mastercard acquierd may 2018
- First Premier Bank Credit Card: About - First Premier Bank Credit Card: About acquired May 2018
- Visa: about - Visa credit Cards: about
- Wells Fargo Credit Card Company: about - Wells Fargo Credit Card Company: about acquired may 2018